happy tuesday, everyone! sorry to bombard this post with my offspring…but he’s kind of a big deal. plus he’s cute, so…you’re welcome.
[in no particular order.]
- we ventured out to our very first splash pad over the weekend! a few of the local parks have these kid-friendly attractions. my friend, katie, and i met up for an afternoon of mission ‘wear our children out’. it was, as expected, a success. lily and rett had the BEST time…and so did the moms! we just sat back and let ’em at it! we will – for sure – be going back. and soon!
- sorry for the lame starbucks-at-work photo BUT that was my first caramel macchiato in over a month! please believe me when i tell you that it was a slice of heaven.
- my kid is eating like a little man. #makeitstop he’s getting too big! also, his personal crack: veggie straws. it really could be worse.
- i rarely find time to frequent malls, outlets – well – any brick and mortar store. [online shopping is my friend] but over the weekend i was able to meet up with a long lost friend and her daughter. we ate at this amazing little cafe called nadoz cafe. if you’re in the st. louis area, you should give it a whirl! their veggie medi wrap is amaze. ANYWAY, i got to go into jcrew and browse. boy does that store make me smile.
- homemade banana bread. mmm mmm mmm. i consider banana bread to be a specialty of mine, but i used a different recipe this time (of which i now cannot find to share with you…). and i didn’t hate it!
- mom and dad’s pool is officially open! everett is already a waterbug. 🙂
i hope you had a great weekend and a fabulous start to your week!